Welcome to Steuben County
"We've Got A Corner On the Good Life"
Steuben County, Indiana is the perfect mix of peaceful surroundings and smart business. Located in the northeast corner of Indiana, Steuben County has more than 101 natural lakes and the state's most beautiful park, Pokagon State Park & the Potawatomi Inn Conference Center drawing 750,000 visitors a year. The Steuben County Economic Development Corporation is a member of the Northeast Indiana Regional Partnership and thrives in a region full of opportunity. Just 50 miles north of the Fort Wayne International Airport and within 200 miles of all major transportation hubs in the Midwest, Steuben County connects you to the world...
- Ideal location for logistics, transportation, and advanced manufacturing at the intersection of I-69 & I-80/90 toll road
- Six industrial parks with available sites & buildings
- Ready to work, mechanically inclined, quality, workforce
- Home of the award-winning School of Engineering at Trine University
- Competitive incentives
- Steuben County has a pro-business "state of mind." The Steuben County Economic Development Corporation stands ready to streamline processes and make it easy for its valued existing businesses to expand and to welcome new business and investment