Economic Development In Action
Economic development helps improve a community’s economic well-being, wealth, and quality of life. Typical economic development activities can include:
- Attracting businesses that create high-quality jobs.
- Helping current businesses expand.
- Providing workforce development solutions.
- Developing public and private partnerships.
- Enhancing the community’s quality of life.
- Promoting development that’s aligned with community priorities.
Economic development is a collaborative effort that involves businesses, governments, investors, and community members to reach a common goal—a resilient and flourishing economy.